1. How many County Championships did Middlesex win under Mike Brearley?
2. How many of his 99 Grand Prix did Jackie Stewart win?
3. In 1949, which Italian won the first 125cc motorcycling championship?
4. In 1965, gary Player became the third golfer to win all four major tournaments. Who were the first two?
5. In 1975, who became the first English rugby union player to be sent off in an international?
6. In 1981, which American Football team became the first wild card entry to win the Super Bowl?
7. In which year was the tiebreak first used in Wimbledon?
8. The selection of which player led to the cancellation of the MCC's 1968 tour of South Africa?
9. What unique distinction did Nazar Mohammed achieve during the 1952 Test between India and Pakistan?
10. What was the margin of West Indies' first Test victory at Lord's in 1950?
11. What was the name of Brazil's 1994 World Cup-winning captain?
12. What was the surname of the brothers Guy and Lillian who helped France to the 1968 Five Nations Championship?
13. Where was Australian rugby league stand-off Bobby Fulton born?
14. Where were all 18 matches in the 1930 World Cup finals?
15. Where were the 1936 Winter Olympics held?
3. Nello Pagani
4. Ben Hogan and Gene Sarazen
5. Mike Burton
6. The Oakland Raiders
8. Basil D'Oliveira
9. He was the first player to be on the field throughout an entire Test match
10. 326 runs
13. Warrington, Englang
14. The Centenary Stadium