1. What is the common name for sodium hydroxide?
2. With whose name is the Law of Gravity associated?
3. What are the colours of the rainbow?
4. What is quicksilver?
5. Who discovered radium?
6. What are the three primary colours?
7. What is the boiling point of water on the Fahrenheit scale?
8. Which grows from the ground upwards - stalactites or stalagmites?
9. What is the chemical symbol for lead?
10. Which part of the body is affected by Bright's disease?
11. What is the name of the world's first test tube baby?
12. Who discovered the circulation of the blood?
13. What name is given to the capacity of some materials to give off light of their own when they are exposed to ultraviolet light?
14. Who invented the sewing machine?
15. What is 65% of 60?
1. Caustic soda
2. Isaac Newton
3. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet.
5. Pierre and Marie Curie
6. Blue, red and yellow
7. 212 degrees
10. The kidney
11. Louise Brown
12. William Harvey
14. Elias Howe
15. Thirty nine