1. What does the acronym laser stand for?
2. Which acid has the chemical formula H2SO4?
3. What is the name of the science that deals with drugs and their effects?
4. Which two metals are combined to make the alloy bronze?
5. Which metal has the atomic number of 1?
6. What is the other name for vitamin B2?
7. What metal is present in all amalgams?
8. What name is given to an instrument used to measure the pressure of fluids?
9. Which metallic element has the chemical symbol W?
10. What is the name of the clear fluid that makes up more than half the blood?
11. In geology, what are the three main types of rock?
12. What name is given to a substance which accelerates a reaction without taking part in it?
13. In meteorology, what name is given to a line running through places of equal pressure?
14. What scale is used to measure the hardness of minerals?
15. Name three forms of heat transference?
1. Light Amplification by the Stimulated Emission of Radiation
2. Sulphuric acid
4. Copper and tin
11. Igneous, metamorphic and sedimentary
14. The Mohs Scale
15. Conduction, convection and radiation