1. Which band included Phil Collins and Peter Gabriel?
2. Which band recorded the album The Joshua Tree?
3. Marti Pellow was the lead singer with which group?
4. In the 70s who put A Message In A Bottle?
5. Who fronted the Boomtown Rats?
6. Which boy band had No.1's with Babe and Sure?
7. Dave Gilmore and Roger Waters were in which long lasting group?
8. Which group became the first to have the word Pumpkins in their name?
9. Which group flew into the Hotel California?
10. Which Paul was in Style Council and Jam?
11. Who did Vic Reeves sing with?
12. Which US Boys band featured three members of the Wilson family?
13. Which band recorded the album Parallel Lines?
14. How many members were in the Eurythmics?
15. Which movement did The Sex Pistols begin?
16. What word was replaced by the letter T in T.Rex?
17. How many brothers were in the original Jackson family line up?
18. How many boys were there in the Pet Shop Boys
19. What was Adam backed by?
20. Which band had Noddy as lead singer?
21. What did the letter O stand for in ELO?
22. Pictures of Matchstick Men was the first hit for which veteran rockers?
23. Teeny boppers The Bay City Rollers were from which country?
24. Which band featured Paul McGuigan?
25. Which all time great band featured Harrison and Starkey?
3. Wet Wet Wet
5. Bob Geldolf
6. Take That
7. Pink Floyd
8. Smashing Pumpkins
9. The Eagles
11. The Wonder Stuff
12. The Beach Boys
19. The Ants
22. Status Quo
25. The Beatles