1. Who had hits in 1971 with 'Tomorrow Night' and 'The Devil's Answer'?
2. Who had hits with 'He's A Rebel' and 'Da Doo Ron Ron'?
3. Who reached No.2 in 1988 with 'Sign Your Name'?
4. Who reached No.2 in 1995 with 'Don't Give Me Your Life'?
5. Who reached No.4 in 1989 with 'Cuddly Toy'
6. Who reached No.5 in 1996 with 'Street Spirit (Fade Out'?
7. Who said 'You've Got To Fight For Your Right To Party'?
8. Who said everything is beautiful?
9. Who said you gotta be cruel to be kind (in the right measure)'?
10. Who sand 'Let Your Yeah Be Yeah'?
11. Who sang 'Mockingbird' with Carly Simon?
12. Who sang the theme of the film 'High Noon'?
13. Who were Lou Reed, John Cale and Nico?
14. Who sang with the Eurythmics on 'Sisters Are Doing It For Themselves'?
15. Who sang: 'I was born by a river, Just like that ruver I bin movin' ever snice'?
1. Atomic Roomer
2. The Crystals
3. Terence Trent D'Arby
4. Alex Party
7. The Beastie Boys
8. Ray Stevens
9. Nick Lowe
10. The Pioneers
11. James Taylor
12. Frankie Laine
13. Velvet Underground
14. Aretha Franklin