Music Quiz Questions
1. Who had a 'Lucky Number' in 1979?
2. Who had a 1966 hit with 'Guantanamera'?
3. Who had a hit album called 'Five Bridges'?
4. Who had a No.1 album called 'I Say I Say I Say'?
5. Who had a No.1 hit single in 1994 with 'Cotton Eye Joe'?
6. Who had a No.1 in 1966 with a version of the Beatles' 'Michelle'?
7. Who had a No.1 in 1987 with 'Pump Up the Volume'?
8. Who had a No.1 with their duet 'I Knew You Were Waiting For Me'?
9. Who had their biggest hit with 'Love Missle F1-11'?
10. Who is Pink Floyd's lost leader?
11. Who knows all there is to know about the crying game?
12. Who made a 1979 album entitled 'Bop Till You Drop'?
13. Who made an album called 'Hot August Night'?
14. Who made an album called 'Wednesday Morning 3AM'?
15. Who played lead guitar on Fleetwood Mac's 'Rumours' album?
Music Quiz Answers
1. Lene Lovich
2. The Sandpipers
3. The Nice
6. The Overlanders
8. Aretha Franklin and George Michael
9. Sigue Sigue Sputnik
10. Syd Barrett
11. Dave Berry
12. Ry Cooder
13. Neil Diamond
14. Simon and Garfunkel
15. Lindsey Buckingham