Geography: Around The UK
1. Which seaside resort has Lanes and a nudist beach?
2. Which Page Three blonde is Swindon's most famous export?
3. In which part of London is the National History Museum?
4. Where is the National Spinal Injuries Unit?
5. In which county is Sizewell nuclear power station?
6. What is Britain's longest tunnel?
7. The Old Bailey is on the site of which former prison?
8. Where in London would a Canary sit on Dogs?
9. What is the native Shropshire called?
10. What is Salisbury Plain primarily used for?
11. In which two counties is Constable Country?
12. Where is the Clifton Suspension Bridge?
13. Spaghetti Junction is on which road?
14. Which Somerset town is said to be the burial place of King Arthur?
15. Which bell was named after Benjamin Hall?
16. What is sold at Spitalfields market?
17. What was the former name of Sellafield?
18. Which animals are kept in the Royal Mews near Buckingham Palace?
19. Holy Loch is an inlet of which river?
20. Which city has an annual Goose Fair?
21. In which English country is Europe's largest stone circle?
22. Which castle is at the west end of the Royal Mile?
23. How is the Sunday market in London's Middlesex Street better known?
24. Which Cambridgeshire hospital is famous for its transplant surgery?
25. Speaker's corner is on the corner of what?
2. Melinda Messenger
3. South Kensington
4. Stoke Mandeville
6. Severn Tunnel
8. Canary Wharf (Isle of Dogs)
10. Army Exercises
11. Essex & Suffolk
15. Big Ben
16. Fruit, vegetables & flowers
23. Petticoat Lane
25. Hyde Park