1. In which African country do the inhabitants speak English and spend shillings?
2. The River Danube rises in which country?
3. Which US state has borders with Kansas, Illinois and Arkansas?
4. The Levant is a general name given to the eastern shores of which sea?
5. Where in Britain would you find Aubrey holes, bluestone horseshoe and avenue ditch?
6. Which tourist attraction is to be found in Tuscany on the River Arno?
7. Which US state has the sugar maple as its state tree and is the lading US producer of maple syrup?
8. The address of which country's Prime Minister is at 24 Sussex Drive?
9. In which Central American republic would you be if you were travelling between the towns of San Miguel and San Vicente?
10. The Moselle River forms part of the border between Germany and which other country?
11. In which US state is Fresno?
12. Which country nicknamed 'The Cockpit of Europe' because of the number of battles throughout history fought on its soil?
13. What is the capital of Libya?
14. In which US State is Milwaukee?
15. Which province an ancient kingdom in the Republic of Ireland consists of the countries Galway, Leitrim, Mayo, Roscommon and Sligo?
6. The Leaning Tower os Pisa
9. El Salvador