Pot Luck - General Knowledge 35 (25 Questions).
1. What do Ictheologists study?
2. Who or what lives in a formicarium?
3. What did Christopher Cockerel invent?
4. Who did Ray Bolger play in The Wizard of Oz?
5. Who wrote the Man in the Iron Mask?
6. Which 1993 Disney film starred Bet Middler as a witch?
7. What is the largest state in the USA?
8. Who won the World Series in 1987?
9. Which chess piece is named after a member of the church?
10. What family of plants does broccoli belong to?
11. What is the national flower of Japan?
12. Who discovered blood circulation?
13. If someone said they were from Hellas - which country would this be?
14. What animals name translates as 'water horse'?
15. What is the longest river in Italy?
16. Who won the Superbowl in 1989?
17. Barry Allen was the alter ego of which DC comic superhero?
18. Linus Torwalds invented and wrote what operating system?
19. Who was the Roman goddess of the hearth?
20. Who sold Louisiana to the USA in 1803?
21. What is the first day of Lent called?
22. Which country has the smallest birth rate?
23. What colour is the bull on an archery target?
24. What were the first false teeth made from?
25. What is the worlds most widely used vegetable?
1. They study fish.
2. Ants do.
3. The hovercraft.
5. Alexander Dumas.
6. Hocus Pocus.
8. Minnesota twins.
9. A Bishop.
12. William Harvey.
15. The Po river.
16. The San Fransisco 49ers.
17. The Flash.
21. Ash Wednesday.
22. Vatican City.
23. Gold (or yellow).