1. Who scored for both sides within a minute in the 1946 FA Cup final?
2. Which Midland League team held Spurs to a goalless draw ar White Hort Lane in the first round of the 1922-3 competition?
3. By what score did Spurs win the replay?
4. Who kept goal of Watford in the 1984 final?
5. Which Queens Park Rangers defender was the first Jamaican-born player to appear in an FA Cup final?
6. Which manager led Newcastle United to six FA Cup finals?
7. Who scored a hat-trick for Notts County in the 1894 Cup final?
8. Which goalkeeper won a Cup-winner;s medal with Manchester United yet played just two League matches for the club?
9. Who played against Liverpool in the 1971 final for them in the 1977 final?
10. Which future England manager was a member of the Spurs team humbled by York City in the FA Cup in 1955?
11. And which future England manager was a member of the Chelsea team which went down 2-1 at home to Crewe Alexandra in a 1961 tie?
12. Which Argentinian grabbed the winner for Spurs in the 1981 final?
13. Who was manager of Brighton when they crashed 4-0 at home to Isthmian Leaguers Walton & Hersham in 1973?
14. In which year's final did the ball burst for the first time?
15. And when did it burst for the second time?
16. And which club was involved in both finals?
1. Bert Turner (Charlton Athletic)
2. Worksop Town
4. Steve Sherwood
5. Bob Hazell
6. Frank Watt
7. Jimmy Logan
8. Les Sealey
9. Ray Kennedy
10. Alf Ramsey
11. Terry Venables
12. Ricky Villa
13. Brian Clough
16. Charlton Athletic