Entertainment - General Knowledge Quiz 2 (15 questions)
1. In how many movies has Harrison Ford played Indiana Jones as of April 2020?
2. What type of film was made in the Almeria desert of Spain during the 1960's?
3. Who sang the United Kingdom's winning entry Save Your Kisses for Me in the 1976 Eurovision Song Contest?
4. Ode To Joy is from which composer's ninth symphony?
5. What is the name given to the traditional French clown with whitened face and conical hat popular in seaside shows?
6. What nationality are singers Bryan Adams and Anne Murrey?
7. Jim Morrison was vocalist with which rock group?
8. What was the name of the missionary played by Ingrid Bergman in The Inn of the Sixth Happiness?
9. Barbarella and Night Games are two of the films of which French director?
10. With which of the arts would you associate Egon Madsen?
11. Born in 1942 in England, which TV and film actor performed in the musicals Hello Dolly and Phantom of the Opera?
12. In which city is La Scala opera house?
13. Sting was the former lead singer of which group?
14. Who directed horror slasher flicks Scream and Nightmare on Elm Street?
15. The movie Forbidden Planet was based on which Shakespeare play?
Entertainment - General Knowledge Quiz 2 Answers
1. 5 - 4 movies, and an episode of "Young Indiana Jones"
2. Spaghetti Western
3. Brotherhood of Man
7. The Doors
8. Gladys Aylward
9. Roger Vadim
11. Michael Crawford
13. The Police
14. Wes Craven
15. The Tempest